Terms & Conditions
By accessing and using the application “TheDreamBox”, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions (“Term and conditions”) of this agreement. The acceptance of these terms creates a contract between “TheDreamBox” (hereinafter, “TheDreamBox” or “Supplier) and You (“User”), for the services expressed below.
The User accepts these terms by checking the box “I accept the Terms and Conditions”. By checking that box, you confirm that you have read, understood and fully accepted the following documents, without any objection.
1 – MODIFICATION OF TERMS
THEDREAMBOX is permitted to revise the current Terms and Conditions at any time. The User agrees that said variation might be communicated through the General Communication to Users published on the website TheDreamBox.eu.
2 – PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The information collected by THEDREAMBOX and associated to a specific User are collected and used according to the Decreto Legislativo n.196/2003 (“Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali”).
THEDREAMBOX maintains the security measures for personal data required by law, and implements all technical means available to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data that the User provides through the Website.
The User, in the matter of processing of personal data, has the right, according to the article number 7 of the PRIVACY CODE, to have the confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them, even the ones not registered yet, and their communication in intelligible form.
THEDREAMBOX states to ask the User only the data necessary to the proper provision of the service. By providing the e-mail address and other personal data, the User authorizes THEDREAMBOX to use this information for the purpose of enabling the service.
The user authorizes the company providing the service to monitor the access of third parties for statistical purposes. Said statistical processing, without personal information, may be published on one or more parts of the website TheDreamBox.eu.
Some data might be disclosed, with the purposes expresses in points 4 and 5, by THEDREAMBOX to third parties responsible for carrying out activities directly related to the provision of the service, and to other companies THEDREAMBOX has stipulated agreement or partnership with, aimed at the circulation and distribution of the service.
Users may choose at any time to correct or delete the data provided, as stated by the law in the matter of protection of personal data. To enforce said rights, the User can contact directly THEDREAMBOX, the Data Controller, by writing an e-mail to email@example.com or by using the specific area of the Website.
3 – NATURE OF THE SERVICE
The nature and type of service provided by THEDREAMBOX to the User are expressed on the website TheDreamBox.eu. The service allows the User to create personalized gift lists by either manually inserting pictures and descriptions, or by automatically inserting a web link, and to make such lists visible to other Users and friends. The service also allows the User to browse through gift lists created by friends or other Users.
4 – USER RESPONSIBILITY
The User agrees to utilize the service in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, all laws, morals, and public order.
The User agrees not to insert – themselves or through third parties – content in violation of the privacy, copyright, and intellectual property, or pornographic, blasphemous or offensive content, or content that can in any way damage or threaten the image of others.
The User won’t hold THEDREAMBOX responsible for its content.
The User must register, read and accept all these Terms and Conditions before starting to use the service. By accepting the contract, the User:
- guarantees the truthfulness of the data provided on the identity and e-mail address, requested during the registration process
- claims responsibility for the veracity of the content uploaded on their personal website, and guarantees that the published content complies with applicable laws on the matter, as well as people’s dignity.
- The User guarantees that won’t spam by sending e-mail communication that is not authorized, requested and/or solicited by the recipients.
- The User acknowledges sole responsibility for the activities carried out through the website, directly or indirectly related to them, and, in particular, to be responsible for the content and the notices inserted, published, spread and transmitted on or through the Website. Therefore, DREAMBOX cannot be held responsible in any way for criminal, civil and administrative wrongdoing committed by the User through the Service. The User agrees to indemnify and release THE DREAMBOX from liability for any action, complaint, claim, cost or expense, including reasonable attorney fees deriving from the User not complying to these Terms and Conditions and in any way linked to the use of this service.
- The User will refrain from exercising any kind of action against THEDREAMBOX in order to defend their image, intellectual property, and private life from the personal data published on their Personal Page.
- The Users agree to resolve any conflict or dispute between them about the content of their Personal Page without any mediation of THEDREAMBOX.
5 – COMMUNICATION BETWEEN PARTIES
The Parties agree on the use of electronic mail in order to send the notices requested, unless stated otherwise.
6 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The texts and graphic elements of the Website and spread through it, as well as the presentation and montage, are exclusive property of THEDREAMBOX, which holds the rights of speculation through agreements with third parties. In this sense, they constitute protected works under the Italian and Communitary legislation in the field of intellectual property, and, at the same time, the international treaties on this matter are applicable.
- THEDREAMBOX does not grant any license or authorization for the use of the rights of intellectual and industrial property, or any other property or right related to its Web Site, unless expressly agreed with third parties.
- Users may reproduce the contents of the site with the sole purpose of saving them, creating a backup copy or printing them on paper.
- Any copy or presentation, even partial, of the content of this Web Site or any of its elements, with commercial intent or for a use different from the one mentioned, is prohibited unless otherwise authorized in writing by THEDREAMBOX. The nonfulfillment of this clause will entitle THEDREAMBOX to start a lawsuit.
- It is forbidden:
* To insert an image diffused on the Site on a page not belonging to THEDREAMBOX, using the technique called “in-line linking”, without the written consent of THEDREAMBOX;
* To extract any element of the Site, causing any kind of damage to THEDREAMBOX, in accordance with the provisions of the Decree Law no. 68 of 9 April 2003 which states the issues related to Intellectual Property.
- Any rights not expressly granted are reserved to THE DREAMBOX or, in specific cases, third parties consulting with THEDREAMBOX.
- All trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs, logos, symbols, mixed brands, figurative or nominative appearing on this site belong to THEDREAMBOX that owns the necessary licenses for their use.
7 – LINKS AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT
The website and the service may contain links to websites of third parties, which are not under our control or our operation. THEDREAMBOX or the Users provide these links for display purposes from other users; THEDREAMBOX is not responsible for the content nor has control of the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The link can contain news, ads, contents, images and information published by various third-party providers. The use of an application or a website of such third parties may be affected by the terms and conditions of such third parties.
8 – TERMINATION OF THE SERVICE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- THEDREAMBOX reserves the right to suspend the service for the time necessary to perform updates and maintenance of the website.
- THEDREAMBOX reserves the right to terminate your access to the system without prior notice in the event that these Terms and Conditions are not respected. In this case, THEDREAMBOX will notify you via e-mail.
- THEDREAMBOX will in no circumstance be liable or assume any obligations other than those arising from this contract, towards partners or family members of the Users and/or third parties.
- The service provider does not guarantee the absolute continuity of the service, since it depends on the proper functioning of data networks, and national and international telephone lines, and the proper functioning of computers and other electronic devices that make up the Internet, and/or any other services provided directly and/or indirectly by third parties, and for the extraordinary and unpredictable events that may occur, as well as for cases of unforeseeable circumstances and due to force majeure; for those reasons the provider of the service is in no way liable for damages arising from improper or non-functioning service.
- The service provider is not responsible for any malfunctions generated by behaviors directly or indirectly attributable to the recipient of the service, due, as an example and not limited to: contract changes, system changes, upgrades, etc., and any other change for which a direct or indirect intervention of the service provider is needed.
- The service provider is not responsible for content carried through to its service and data that the recipient publishes or has someone published on the web, or the loss of said content or any part of it. THEDREAMBOX has no supervisory obligation for the contents included in this website.
9 – APPLICABLE LAWS AND COMPETENT COURT
This Agreement shall be regulated by the laws of the Italian Republic. The Court of Milan will be in charge of any controversy involving or deriving from this Agreement or its implementation.
According to, and for the effects of articles. 1341 and 1342. of the Italian Civil Code, I declare that I have carefully read and explicitly accept the following clauses of the “Terms and Conditions”.